Trader Joe's Chocolate Croissant



I found a small box of frozen chocolate croissant at Trader Joe's the other day and decided to try it as it looked so promising from the picture on the box. I also heard somewhere about TJ's croissant that it is actually really good, unlike other grocery store 'croissants'.

It needs to be thawed overnight in room temperature and baked for 20-25 minutes. So, I did that two days ago for breakfast the following morning. I was so excited in the morning when I saw the dough has grown triple in size. It was so puffy and soft.

The verdict? I really think it was very very good. The taste is comparable with the one I had in a French pastry shop here. For a gourmet breakfast treat, this is the way to go. It's a little bit on the pricey side, but it was totally worth it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

taa!!I want all of them!!yes please..thank u.. ;) -pipi-